Tuesday, March 17, 2009

light trails revealed

This time my pictures focus more on light trails, (well these pictures may seem more as a work of art rather than a picture) light trails have always fascinated me we'll start off with picture of the Penang Bridge and no its not a light trail picture. I'm quite disappointed with this picture because it has flares in it and I didn't have a lens hood to prevent it
This picture on top was taken at Queensbay during christmas.now to my first light trail picture, this was taken outside Queensbay mall. Its a trail of the back lamp of a car
Now onwards with the serious light trails haha, taken outside kristal point
this was taken outside Queensbay
dunno where this was taken :Pdunno where this was taken also haha
not exactly sure where this was taken too
this was taken near sunshine square

No comments:

Post a Comment