Monday, March 9, 2009

First few pictures








All these pictures were taken using Canon 1000D with 18-55IS lens with 58mm Hoya UV Filter



Well guys these are some of my first few pictures with my camera, I don`t remember where was this but it was on a hill la haha in a Chinese temple. well this is taken from the fish pond(from where i`m standing) kinda like a small shelter leading towards the steps to the temple uphill





And this picture to my left was taken at the fish pond what is a turtle doing in a fish pond?
But forget about it for the time being la
this picture has a certain sense of appeal to me because you can see the turtle but also the reflections from the water, and I din`t realise the reflections until after i`ve loaded the pictures into my computer.





This was my first attempt in doing some vegetation shots(?) haha
anyways if i`m not mistaken these are peppers i`m not exactly sure what they are but if there is a picture oppertunity, why not right guys?
it was taken up the hill near the temple.




Although this flower is a very common sight in Malaysia but there was something about this one, the whole combination was very eye cathching, the whole picture is just very vibrant and it delivers a very interesting perspective towards nature.




This is my only water lily shots that i have in my entire portfolio haha. but unfortunately i find this picture to be a little soft towards the bottom only to top most lily is really in sharp focus. I like the lily`s colour in this picture although i think the picture is a little too green
argghhh if only i had my 55-250 then....





Ahh this is one of my lucky shots the Spider Monkey was sitting there and looking directly to my lens so i can get pretty good facial features of the monkey and most importantly eye contact. Couldn`t really get a good zoom range because of my len`s range but it pretty decent considering the monkey is on the tree and i`m on the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment